Students log into their courses and live webinars on devices with Internet access such as PCs, Macs, Chromebooks, Microsoft Surface Pros, tablets, and smartphones using a supported browser.
Technical Requirements for AHA’s Classrooms:
- High-speed Internet is highly recommended.
- Classroom activities may require plug-ins.
Technical Requirements for AHA’s Webinars:
- Live webinars work best with high-speed Internet.
- A working microphone or headset is preferred for live webinars. Headsets are strongly encouraged to reduce echo.
- Live webinars require compatibility with browser-based Blackboard Collaborate Ultra.
- Visit AHA’s Sample Webinar Room to get a feel for our system. Please note that although audio will be enabled during the webinars, it is not enabled in our Sample Webinar Room.
- We recommend using Google Chrome™ for the best experience in the live webinars.
- Webinars may be attended on any device with a browser and Internet connection.
- If you require assistance with the webinar system, please contact Blackboard Technical Support.